With Shared Branching, your credit union is exactly where you want it - EVERYWHERE!
What is Shared Branching? It means you can go to other credit unions that participate in the CO-OP Shared Branch network and conduct financial transactions as if you were at your local Golden Plains Credit Union location. There are more than 5,600 Shared Branch locations and over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the United States.
With Shared Branching, you can:
- Make deposits.
- Make a loan payment.
- Complete transfers between accounts.
- Conduct account inquiries.
- Receive person-to-person assistance with your transactions.
Finding the nearest branch is easy with locator tools that include:
- Mobile App
- Web: Visit co-opcreditunions.org
- Text: Text a zip code to 91989 (my coop) to find the nearest location
- Call: 888.SITE.COOP (888.748.3266) to find a location by phone.
Access to a branch is never far, even when you're far from home. This is just one more way we provide you with the convenience you deserve at Golden Plains Credit Union.