We have teamed up with GreenPath in order to bring you GreenPath Financial Wellness – a financial education and counseling program. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, GreenPath has been assisting individuals for more than 50 years.
As a GPCU Member, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Credit and debt counseling
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Housing services advisement
- Debt repayment plans (fees may apply) or student loan counseling
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
GreenPath can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away.
GreenPath counselors are available Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. To use this service, simply call 1.877.337.3399 or visit them on the web at greenpathref.com.
Budget Smart: FREE Money Management Software
BudgetSmart is a software program that uses simple graphics, “pop-up” boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget.
- Track spending.
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving.
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget.
Download my FREE Budget Smart Program via the Budget Smart page.